Removable and firm frame design. The frame is made of from aluminum alloy sheet with ABS plastic or aluminum alloy corner connectors to ensure its rigidness under harsh working environment. The outer frame is removable and recyclable. The media is hold by rib supports for rigidness and uniform pleat shape. This ensures low pressure drop and high dust loading capacity. M-WASH is made of high quality polyester fiber which can be washed and reused for several times. It has a long service life as well as high dust loading efficiency and capacity. It can be used to prolong the service life of secondary or tertiary filters. To fit clients’ requirement, M-Wash comes with 10mm,1-inch thickness design (21mm & 23mm), 2-inches thickness design (46mm) and 4-inches thickness design (96mm). The 1-inch design is used in the panel structure while the 2-inches and 4-inches designs are used in the pleated structure.
|Continuous Operating Temperature||:||Max. 93°C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||:||≤100 (%RH)|
|Media Material||:||Polyester Fiber|
|Frame Material||:||Extruded Aluminium / Galvanised Steel / Stainless Steel|
|Frame Thickness||:||8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 21mm, 23mm, 46mm, 96mm|
|Efficiency (EN779:2012)||:||G2, G3, G4|
|Dust Holding Capacity||:||High|
|Initial Pressure Drop||:||Low|
|Washable||:||Polyester Fiber Media (2-3 times)|
- As a pre-filter in the AHU and AC ventilation system to prevent the accumulation of dust within the system.
- As a pre-filter in a huge size air compressor.
- As a pre-filter in the AHU and AC ventilation system of a clean room to prolong the service life of secondary or tertiary filters.
- As a main filter in the ventilation system of an industrial plant.
- As a pre-filter in the AHU and AC ventilation system in transportation hubs.